Me, I know where I stand. And I don't worry about it. Because
when it's over. When they're all dead and the war is over...
there'll still be one bullet left. To clear all accounts.
↳ MARVEL FANCAST WISHLIST:
FRANK GRILLO as FRANK CASTLE, aka THE PUNISHER
Today’s look is a simple everyday spring look, I wore this look out with a friend for lunch! All details about the look are listed below :)
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation (20 beige)
- L’oreal Magic BB cream (Light)
- L’oreal Magic Lumi Concealer (Ivory)
- Too Faced Bronzer (Beach Bunny)
- Givenchy Le Prisme Blush (25 In Vogue Orange)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter (Lightscapade)
- Urban Decay Potion Primer
- NAKED 1 UD Palette (Sin, Sidecar, Toasted, & Virgin)
- YSL Gel pot (Black)
- Revlon Felt tip Liner (Black)
- Chanel Volume Mascara (Black)
- Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki Brush (http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Sigma_Flat_Top_Synthetic_Kabuki_F_80_p/f80.htm)
- Classic Mini Mineral Brush (http://www.sephora.com/classic-mini-mineral-brush-45-5-P384691?skuId=1566595)
- Pro Angled Blush Brush (http://www.sephora.com/pro-angled-blush-brush-49-P313016?skuId=1419449)
- Pro Stippling Brush (http://www.sephora.com/pro-stippling-brush-44-P313013?skuId=1419415)
- Pro Shadow Brush (http://www.sephora.com/pro-shadow-brush-14-P313026?skuId=1419548)
- All of the other brushes I used for my shadows were from a limited edition Sephora eye brush kit that is no longer available but they have so many better ones to choose from!
- Unicorn Tank from UO
- White Spring Blazer from South Moon Under
Follow my friend Deba for AMAZING tips! Seriously she a damn queen when it comes to this!!! Thanksssss!!
“Don’t you wanna just make something that lives forever, something that’s phenomenal, something that’s great, something that’s undeniable? That touches the core of every person that hears it, you know? You wanna make something beautiful, something moving, something provocative, something that’s pure and true" - Jared Leto